Hitachi Drives X200-055LFU2 X200 Series Input Voltage 200-240 3 Phase Rated HP 7.5 Rated Amps 24
Simple, Trip-suppression and Eco-friendly Compact Inverter
Environmental Friendliness -
RoHS compliance for all models.
Micro Surge Voltage Suppress Function (Patent Registered).
Varnish Coating of Internal PC Boards is Standard, For Longer Life in Harsh Environments.
Ease of Maintenance and Space Reduction -
Easily Replaceable Cooling Fan.
Cooling Fan ON/OFF Control Extends Fan Life.
Safe Stop Function. (EN954-1 : 1997, Category 3, EN60204-1 : 1997 Category 0)
Useful Fan and Pump Functions -
Improved Trip Avoidance Function (Over-current, Over-voltage).
Automatic Energy-saving Function Delivers "realtime" Energy-saving Operation for Fan and Pump Applications.
Improved PID Control.
Allows for Smooth Restart When an IPF (Instantaneous Power Failure) Occurs. This is Especially Useful in Fan and Pump Applications.
Global Performance -
CE, UL, c-UL, and c-Tick Approvals.
Logic Input Terminal Apply Sink and Source Logic.
Wide Input Power Voltage Range (Input Voltage 200V to 240V for 200V Class and 380V to 480V for 400V Class as Standard).
Rated HP: 7.5
Rated Amps: 24
Input Voltage: 200-240V
3 Phase only
- Hitachi X200 Series Inverters are manufactured to comply with RoHS standards
- Sleep Mode functionality is available on all X200 models
- An optional regenerative converter is available to return power to the AC line rather than wasting it as heat in dynamic braking resistors
- Contactor-style package (power in at top/motor out at bottom)
- Emergency stop function
- Improved trip avoidance
- Advanced logic and calculate functions
- Suitable for side-by-side mounting
- Patented micro-surge voltage suppression
- Non-stop operation after instantaneous power failure
- Built in RS-485 Modbus/RTU