The Largest Selection Of Kunkle Parts and More
Fast and Free Quotes
Knowledgable parts support staff
Fast Same-Day Shippping on Most items
To get the best parts at the best price
We want to be your one-stop shop for HVAC equipment, parts, and solutions. PTAC Solutions supplies a full line of Kunkle Products as well as other high quality Heating Ventilation and Air Conditioning parts readily available for customers nationwide. For convenience in shopping please browse the rest of our site, PTAC Solutions.
Kunkle Valves is a leading manufacturer of quality, safety, and relief valve products for industrial and commercial application. This includes steam, air, liquid (including cryogenics) and non-hazardous gases. Kunkle products are available for ASME Section I, Section IV and Section VIII services with relief capacities certified by the National Board. In addition, Kunkle offer a range of non-code products and each valve, both code and non-code is set, tested, and retested to the customer's specifications and then sealed at the factory to prevent tampering.
Kunkle safety and relief valve products range in size from 1/4-inch NPT through 6-inch flange and are suitable for services ranging from cryogenic to 850°F, at set pressures ranging from vacuum to 6,500 psig. They are available in a wide range of materials including Brass, Bronze, Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel, Cast Iron, and Aluminum.
Kunkle Relief Valves are designed and manufactured with a more rugged body design than most competitive valves. This rugged design withstands excessive piping strains that often lead to valve failure.
· Kunkle Valve housing is heavy duty casting.
· Wide hex on valve body provides clearance of easy installation.
· Seats are also lapped to optical flatness.
· Duel control rings offer easy adjustability for precise opening with minimum pre-open or simmer and exact blowdown control.
· Ball bearing pivot between disc and spring will correct any misalignment and compensates for spring side thrust.
· Grooved piston type disc reduces sliding area and friction. Heavy duty lifts lever assembly.
· Every valve is 100% tested and inspected for pressure settings, blowdown, and leakage.