Schneider Electric - Erie
Some of the quality Erie HVAC parts include:
- Damper actuators
- Temperature controllers
- Zone valves
- Modulating valves
- Boiler boss controls
Erie Damper Actuators
Erie's damper actuators are available for two-position, spring return, and motor return applications. With their convenient two-wire or three-wire thermostat control, Erie's damper actuators have an optional end switch and offer quick and easy mounting and operational functions.
Erie Controllers and Thermostats
Erie offers six series of thermostat controllers:
- T200 non-programmable, some models have mechanical freeze protection
- T155 featuring both manual and automatic changeover capabilities
- T157 features remote setback capabilities
- T158 featuring a digital display and standalone control of fan coil units, heat pumps, and terminal units
- T168 featuring low voltage fan cycling operation capabilities
- T500 featuring line voltage three-speed fan control
Erie features two series of hydronic zone valves:
- C series hydronic zone valves
- R series hydronic zone valves
Erie C series valves are motorized and are applicable in most heating and air conditioning functions. A fail safe position is guaranteed by the actuators' spring return operation. Erie R series valves are constructed of brass, are functional in both hot and cold water operations and come with a standard two-year manufacturer warranty.
Erie modulating valves are grouped into the ST series and the T series. Both designed to work in conjunction with microprocessor-based controllers, the Erie ST series modulating valves feature spring-return capabilities as well as the aforementioned fail safe position.
Receive a FAST and FREE Quote on Erie Control Parts from PTACSolutions.com